Antipeol is a soothing ointment for relief of minor skin problems.
Antipeol Ointment contains:
- Zinc Oxide - to sooth and protect your skin
- Ichthammol and Salicylic Acid - to stop growth of bacteria on your skin
- Urea - to help to keep moisture in your skin
- Wash the affected area with soap and water
- Dry the area with a clean towel
- Apply the balm on and around the affected area
- Wash your hands very well after
Stop using Antipeol if you start having any of the following:
If you notice any of the above, or if you notice any side effects not listed please tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Irritation to the skin
- Rash or swelling where you have applied the cream
Zinc oxide, ichthammol, salicylic acid, urea.